How much will my website cost?
Honestly, it depends. There are many factors that determine the cost of a new (or revised) website. Almost everyone’s needs and requirements are different so there is no one-size-fits-all price.
- Do you have a logo or color choices already?
- Do you have your content written?
- Has it been used before?
- Does it need editing?
- Is it keyword rich and optimized for your website
- Has it been edited and proofed for typos?
- Do you have your images selected?
- Are they optimized and sized correctly for your website?
- Do they help clarify your message?
How long will it take to create my website?
If only I had a crystal ball and could see into the future.
A key factor that effects how long it takes to create your website is the journey to create your content. If your site does not include an online shop and you have all your content ready, including images, you could have a complete, customized site within a few weeks.
In general, most website design projects take between two–six months to create a customized site, including content.
What to know what your website will cost?
Contact me to schedule a free, no obligation chat
Do I get trained on how to update and maintain my website once it is built?
Sure. That is not automatically included as part of the initial website design. However, training is definitely available if have the time and desire to update and maintain your website.
I also offer maintenance packages to support you and your business or not-for-profit organization, leaving you more time to focus on what you do best. The choice is always yours.
Who creates the content for my website?
- Generally, the least expensive for direct cash out-of-pocket is, you create your own content. Realistically, depending on your
- writing skills
- effective content marketing knowledge
- time available to create your content
- how soon you need to launch your site
- I can do the research and write the content for you. Which, realistically, will still take time and likely cost the most cash out-of-pocket.
- We can collaborate&—each bringing our skills and knowledge to the task of creating effective and user-friendly content for your website.
that may not be the actual least expensive option.